Sunday, January 31, 2016

Learning by H.E.A.R.T- Turning a Bad Day Around: Dos and Don'ts

Today I read the unit about turning a bad day around on the Learn by H.E.A.R.T. challenge page. I really liked what it said because I definitely struggle with being stuck in a bad day. I think these tips will be really good for helping me turn those days around. 


Chart of Dos and Don'ts
Source: Harvard Biz Review Twitter (@HarvardBiz)

My favorite tip was to reflect on triggers for the bad days and think of ways to avoid them. I think this would be very helpful because there are some routine things that stress me out, but for some reason I haven't figured out how to avoid them. A goal for myself this next week is to come up with ways to avoid these triggers than just deal with them. 

My second favorite tip was to NOT stay in the same place and change my scenery. This is another thing that I think would really help me break out of my bad mood and turn the day around! 

Source: http://oulbh.blogspot.com/2015/12/turning-bad-day-around.html


No comments:

Post a Comment